The government expects every business to keep its accounting records in a digital
form and we can help them to run and maintain efficiently.
We are associate partners with many cloud base accounting and bookkeeping
software we do following for our clients:-
- Invoices from any device: create and send proposals, quotations and invoices
from any deceives including smart phones.
- Take a phone and load: With the help of software and our apps client can take a
photo of the bills or receipts and load on to the accosting records, once it loaded
bills or receipts can be destroyed or archived.
- Management reports: At any point in time client can generate it’s management
report such as profit and loss accounts and balance sheet
- Live dashboard: Good financial decisions are based on real time information. Our
accounting software provides an online dashboard so client can see their real
time accounting data.
- Tax returns: Vat, CT 600, SA800, PAYE submissions and corporation tax return
with HMRC can be done within a minute.
- Year end accounts: At the end of the financial year we’ll ring and discuss your tax
return with you before submitting it to HMRC and Companies House.
HMRC is pushing for the end of paper records. We have predicted that it will be a huge step-change
for the self-employed, small businesses and also for accountants who have yet to start using cloud-